Camps and Clinics | Facilities | Programs
RECREATION AREAS AND FACILITIES
85th Street Park
85th St. & the Beach ~ Playground, Shade Pavilion & Restrooms
300 JFK Blvd. (west entrance) ~ Community Room
59th St. to 63rd St. & Central Ave.
Soccer Field, Softball Field, Little League Field, Street Hockey Court,
Skate Park, Playground, Walking Path, Tennis Courts, Pickleball Courts,
Basketball Courts, Service Building & Restrooms
JFK Blvd. & Pleasure Ave. ~ Entertainment Center & Restrooms
59th St. & the Bay
Gymnasium & Recreation Office
4501 Park Road
JFK Boulevard Park
South side of JFK Blvd., between Landis & Central Ave.
Veterans Park, Playground, Basketball Courts, Pickleball Courts & Restrooms
Marina Waterfront Park
42nd Place & the Bay ~ Boat Launch, Picnic Area & Restrooms
122 West Jersey Ave., & at Dealy Field
Townsends Inlet Waterfront Park
94th St. & Landis Ave., (west side of bridge)
Fishing, Parking, Picnic Areas, Shade Pavilion, Nature Walk Path & Restrooms
Dealy Field – 59th St. to 63rd St. & Central Ave.
Open during daytime hours and there is no fee.
The facility; however, is closed during inclement weather.
(Hours of operation are posted at the park entrance.)
• NO bicycles or inline skates permitted; SKATEBOARDS ONLY.
• Use of safety helmet, elbow and knee pads required at all times.
• All skaters must wear non-skid shoes/sneakers.
• Know your abilities and skate at your own risk.
• No skating against traffic on ramps and pipes.
• Do not proceed down a ramp until clear of other skaters.
• Skaters under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
• Non-skaters are not permitted inside the fenced area of the facility
except a supervising responsible adult for a child under the age of 12.
• Spectators shall sit in designated areas only.
• No alcohol, beverages or food permitted.
• Any person violating these rules will be required to leave immediately
and may be suspended from future use.
TENNIS COURTS AND PICKLEBALL COURTS
6108 Central Ave.
(Hours of operation and fees are posted at park entrance.)
• Tennis shoes must be worn at all times.
• Tennis attire is required.
• All players MUST wear a shirt.
• No intoxicants or glass containers are permitted on the courts.
• Common courtesy is expected.
• No abusive language or conduct.
• One-hour limit when players are waiting.
• No vehicles, bicycles, inline skates, skateboards, etc., are permitted on the courts.
• Tennis privileges may be revoked for violations of any rule.
HOURS AND FEES
$12 per hour from 8am-1pm, $10 per hour from 1-5pm; otherwise free
$12 per hour from 8am-1pm, $10 per hour from 1-5pm
Reservations are required for all courts.
Please see tennis attendant inside the Recreation Service Building.
$10 per hour for Senior Citizens - ID required
$100 for a 10-pass coupon, which is valid any time during the current season.
(Pre and post-season hours vary, please call 263-6163.)
Summer, Tuesdays & Thursdays
8:30-10am, Intermediate and 10-11am, Beginner