Camps and Clinics | Facilities | Programs
RECREATION AREAS AND FACILITIES - 609-263-0050
85th Street Park
85th St. & the Beach
Playground, Shade Pavilion & Restrooms
300 JFK Blvd. (west entrance)
59th St. to 63rd St. & Central Ave.
Courts: Basketball, Bocce Ball, Pickleball, Street Hockey, Tennis
Fields: Little League, Soccer, Softball
Parks: Playground, Skate, Walking Path, Restrooms & Service Building
JFK Blvd. & Pleasure Ave.
Entertainment Center & Restrooms
59th St. & the Bay
4501 Park Road
JFK Boulevard Park
South side of JFK Blvd., between Landis & Central Ave.
Basketball Courts, Playground & Restrooms
Marina Waterfront Park
42nd Place & the Bay
Boat Launch, Picnic Area & Restrooms
122 West Jersey Ave., & at Dealy Field
4501 Park Road
Recreation Service Bldg. (Summer Season)
6108 Central Ave.
63rd & Central Ave.
Townsends Inlet Waterfront Park
94th St. & Landis Ave., (west side of bridge)
Fishing, Nature Walking Path, Parking, Picnic Areas, Shade Pavilion & Restrooms
JFK Blvd. & Landis Ave.
Dealy Field – 59th St. to 63rd St. & Central Ave.
Open during daytime hours and there is no fee.
The facility; however, is closed during inclement weather.
(Hours of operation are posted at the park entrance.)
• NO bicycles or inline skates permitted; SKATEBOARDS ONLY.
• Use of safety helmet, elbow and knee pads required at all times.
• All skaters must wear non-skid shoes/sneakers.
• Know your abilities and skate at your own risk.
• No skating against traffic on ramps and pipes.
• Do not proceed down a ramp until clear of other skaters.
• Skaters under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
• Non-skaters are not permitted inside the fenced area of the facility
except a supervising responsible adult for a child under the age of 12.
• Spectators shall sit in designated areas only.
• No alcohol, beverages or food permitted.
• Any person violating these rules will be required to leave immediately
and may be suspended from future use.
Dealy Field, 63rd St. & Central Ave., 609-263-6163
(Hours of operation and fees are posted at park entrance.)
• Tennis shoes must be worn at all times.
• Tennis attire is required.
• All players MUST wear a shirt.
• No intoxicants or glass containers are permitted on the courts.
• Common courtesy is expected.
• No abusive language or conduct.
• One-hour limit when players are waiting.
• No vehicles, bicycles, inline skates, skateboards, etc., are permitted on the courts.
• Tennis privileges may be revoked for violations of any rule.
HOURS AND FEES
$12 per hour from 8am-1pm, $10 per hour from 1-5pm; otherwise free
$12 per hour from 8am-1pm, $10 per hour from 1-5pm
Reservations are required for all courts.
Please see tennis attendant inside the Recreation Service Building.
$10 per hour for Senior Citizens - ID required
$100 for a 10-pass coupon, which is valid any time during the current season.
(Pre and post-season hours vary, please call 609-263-6163.)
Dealy Field - 63rd St. & Central Ave., 609-263-6163
Summer, Tuesdays & Thursdays
8:30-11am, $2 per person
122 West Jersey Avenue
Free at West Jersey Avenue only.