City Hall, 233 John F. Kennedy Blvd., 2nd Floor, Room 222, Sea Isle City, NJ 08243
9am-4pm, Monday-Friday (except city holidays)
Carmela V. Desiderio, QPA, RPPO
Phone 609-263-4461, Ext. 1230
Assistant Purchasing Agent
Vicki Pittaluga, RPPS
Phone 609-263-4461, Ext. 1219
Purchasing is a function of the Department of Administration. This vital function, serves both internal and external customers. Through this function, the City endeavors to procure goods and services on behalf of the City's departments in the most efficient and cost effective manner possible. Purchasing goods and services for the City of Sea Isle City, like other New Jersey municipalities, is governed by the Local Public Contracts Law N.J.S.A. 40A:1101 et. seq.
The Purchasing Agent is responsible for the duties of the Purchasing office. The Purchasing Agent establishes and develops accepted purchasing methods and records in accordance with prescribed laws, rules, regulations, standards, policies and procedures. The Purchasing Agent reviews requisitions for operating and maintenance equipment, materials and supplies; prepares specifications; and reviews and analyzes bids.
Per NJ Local Public Contracts Law N.J.S.A. 40A:11-1, it is a state mandated law for all vendors to have a NJ Business Registration Certificate on file when doing business with any municipality in the State of NJ.
Vendors are encouraged to call for an appointment with the Purchasing Agent before attempting to contact other departments. If appropriate, the Purchasing Office will arrange contacts with other departments.
The rules and regulations are intended to maximize the purchasing value of public funds and maintain a procurement system of equality and integrity.
The City of Sea Isle City participates in the following contracts:
- Cape May County Cooperative Pricing System Vendors(CMCCOOP)
- Camden County - South Jersey Power Cooperative Vendors (SJPC)
- Cranford Police Cooperative Pricing System Vendors (CPCPS)
- Ocean City Cooperative Pricing System Vendors (OCCPS)
- New Jersey State Contract Vendors (NJSC)
Nationally Approved Cooperative Purchasing Contracts:
- Houston Galveston Area Council Vendors (HGAC-Buy)
- National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance Vendors (NCPA)
- National Intergovernment Purchasing Alliance Vendors (IPA)
- National Joint Powers Alliance Vendors (NJPA)
- US Communities Vendors (USC)
- National Purchasing Partners Vendors (NPP)
Current Bids & RFP's
Addendum Temporary Classroom Units Demo At Former School
Temporary Classroom Units Demo At Former School
49th Street Check Valve Chamber Installation
2017 EMS Billing Services for the City of Sea Isle City
2017-18 Fire Hydrants, Water Meters and Appurtenances
Roadway Reconstruction, Various Streets, Project SIC118 Contract 2
2017 Bike Auction
Water & Sewer Pipe and Fittings Bid
Demolition Old Fire House Bid
2017-18 Beach Concession Bid II
2017-18 Kayak Franchise Bid
2017-18 Beach Concession Bid
2017-18 RFP Mobile Application Beach Badge/Misc. Sales Credit Card Processing
2017&18 Franchise for Selling Ice Cream, Ice Cream Products and Bottled Water On Public Beaches
2017-19 Furnish, Install & Maintain Leased Coin Operated Viewing Binocular Machines
2017 RFP Municipal Property Lease II
2017 RFP Municipal Property Lease
RFP Professional Animal Control Services
2016-18 Furnishing Preventative Maint. Service & Services of Existing HVAC Equip.
RFP Application For Beach Badge Sales & Credit Card Processing
2016 Furnish Mechnical Repairs to Pumps & Motors for Sewer Pumping Stations (Waste Water)
2017 Ford F250 Ext. Cab Utility Truck or Approved Equal
2016-18 Well Maint. & Repair Service
Furnish of Instr Install, Maint & Rep Services for Water Treatment Plants & Sewer Pumping Station (Scada System)
2016 Multi Space Parking Kiosks
Beach Concession II
Beach Concession III
Notice to Bidders - Streetscape Construction
Request for Proposals - Streetscape Construction Observation and Management
The Purchasing Department holds a live auctioneered bicycle auction once a year.
2016 Bicycle Auction
The Purchasing Department is also responsible to dispose of all surplus City owned property through an on-line auction GovDeals.com.
Welcome to the City of Sea Isle City’s Online Auction.The City of Sea Isle City and GovDeals -an Internet Government Auction Website have worked together to bring the City of Sea Isle City’s Auction right to your home. After you’ve read the instructions below, click on the GovDeals link at the bottom of the page to continue.
1. First time bidders must register on the GovDeals website. There is "no cost" to register.
2. Click on the "Register" button in the upper red bar, complete the mandatory fields, select End User, read the "Terms and Conditions" and if you choose to accept, click the “I Agree” button.
3. Once this is completed a password will be emailed to you to confirm your registration and from there let the bidding begin!
4. For returning Bidders, click the GovDeals link and Log In with your Username and Password – remember to enter Sea Isle City in the “Seller” box.