Office of the City Clerk & Registrar of Vital Statistics
City Hall, 233 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Sea Isle City, NJ 08243
Municipal Clerk and Registrar of Vital Statistics
Phone 609-263-4461, Ext. 1237
Deputy Clerk and Deputy Registrar of Vital Statistics
Erika Mac Murray
Phone 609-263-4461, Ext. 1216
Clerk Typist and Alternate Deputy Registrar of Vital Statistics
Paul J. Baldini, Jr.
Phone 609-263-4461, Ext. 1235
Phone 609-263-4461, Ext. 1200
The Office of the City Clerk is the public’s link to government records, licensing, and permits, voting information and in Sea Isle, Vital Records such as marriage, birth and death records. As the Secretary to the Governing Body, the Office of the City Clerk also maintains information regarding City Council and has a variety of resources for citizens.
The Office of the Municipal Clerk and Registrar of Vital Statistics is responsible for storing and maintaining government records. The definition of a government record is “any document that has been made, maintained or kept on file in the course of official business by a public agency or an official agency or that has been received in the course of official business by a public agency or an officer of that public agency.”
The Clerk’s Office can assist you with the following:
- City Code of Ordinances is also available online
- Dog License (must bring proof of rabies valid for at least 10 months at the time of licensing)
- Election Information
- Garage and Yard Sale Permits
- Marriage License Information
- Mercantile Business License (Renewal)
- Mercantile Business License (Mercantile New Business License & Zoning Application)
- Mercantile Rental Permit
- Ordinances as Introduced or Adopted but not Codified
- Parking Permit Seasonal Rules
- Parking Permit Seasonal Application
- Parking Permit Weekly Application
- Parking Permit Weekly Rules
- Public Records Request (OPRA)
- Voter Registration Information
All marriages, deaths and births that occurred in the City of Sea Isle City are recorded in the Office of the Registrar. An application for a Certified Copy of a Vital Record can only be issued to individuals who have a direct link to the individual(s) named on the vital record. Proof of identity in the form of a Photo ID is required. Each certified copy is $5.00.
Click here for all City Clerk & Registrar of Vital Statistics department forms.