Welcome Center, 300 John F. Kennedy Boulevard, Sea Isle City, NJ 08243
609-263-8687, Ext. 106
2019 Beach Tag Application
2019 Summer Season and Limited Edition St. Patrick's Beach Tags are on sale at the pre-season rate of $20 each.
You can purchase beach tags in City Hall’s Tax Office, 233 JFK Blvd., 2nd Floor, Room #204, Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., except holidays; or at the Welcome Center, Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., and Saturdays, from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (cash or checks only.)
The Limited Edition St. Patrick's Beach Tags are also available at the Beach Tag Vending Machine, which is located in the lobby of City Hall and is assessible 24-hours a day / 7-days a week. The Beach Tag Vending Machine accepts cash only (ones, fives, tens and twenties) and does not make change.
Limited Edition beach tags are not available through the Viply App...
Fees and Charges
Beach Tags are required for ALL BEACHES from Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day, 9am to 5pm. Tags are required for everyone 12 years and older and can be purchased on the beach.
Daily - $5 Weekly (Sat.-Sat.) - $10 Season - $20 if purchased by May 15, then $25
Pay by cash or check - credit card payment only accepted through the Viply App.
Fees shall not be charged to or collected from any person under the age of 12.
Beach fees are non-refundable.
Wednesdays are FREE BEACH DAYS, except on July 4.
How To Buy Your Beach Tags...
Beach Tag Office (located inside the Welcome Center)
April to Labor Day, 7 days a week, 9am-4pm
Additionally, seasonal beach tags are on sale at the City Hall Tax Office, 233 JFK Blvd., 2nd Floor, Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., except holidays.
We've Gone Mobile with the Viply App! The App will go live in the Spring.
Download - for free - the Viply app to purchase Seasonal beach tags with your credit card. A nominal fee will be applied. The Viply web link will show you how it works: www.viplypass.com/sea-isle-city/. You must have your cell phone or device with the Viply app to pick up your tags.
Beach Tag Vending Machine
You can purchase Seasonal beach tags any hour of the day or night. Sea Isle’s new vending machine, located in the lobby of City Hall, 233 JFK Boulevard, and is assessible 24/7. The vending machine accepts cash only (ones, fives, tens and twenties).
Beach Tags for Active Military and Veterans
Beach tags may be provided at a 100% discount to qualifying active military personnel and veterans of the following branches of service: United States Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps, as well as members of the United States Coast Guard and the New Jersey National Guard.
- Military personnel, spouse/civil union partner and dependent children age 12 years and older.
- Qualifying active military personnel must be present at the time of request.
- DD1173 (Identification and Privilege Card) must be presented.
- Free "weekly" beach tags will be issued for qualified active duty military personnel and their family members.
- Any veteran who has served and was released through honorable discharge with at least 90 days active duty or released from active duty by reason of a service incurred injury or disability.
- Qualifying veteran must be present at the time of request.
- DD214 (Discharge Papers) must be presented.
- Veteran tags are only available at the Beach Tag office.
- One veteran beach tag will be issued per qualified veteran (valid for the entire summer season).
Active military and veteran beach tags are not transferable.