Beach Tag Office
Welcome Center, 300 John F. Kennedy Boulevard, Sea Isle City, NJ 08243
609-263-8687, Ext. 106
Regular "Seasonal" Beach Tags Are Available At The Season Rate of $25:
- 6 days a week (closed Wednesdays), 9am-4pm, at the Welcome Center
- Monday through Friday (excluding holidays), 9am-4pm, at City Hall's Tax Office, 233 JFK Blvd., 2nd Floor, Room #204
We've Gone Mobile!
Save time and bypass the long purchasing lines. iPhone mobile users can purchase and reserve their Sea Isle City Season Beach Tags today!
Download - for free - the Viply app from the iTunes App Store. The Viply weblink will show you how it works: http://www.viplypass.com/viply-app-process/
NOTE: App works with iPhone 4S and newer versions. Your credit or debit card statement will record charges as ‘BT-Viply’.
A nominal service charge will be applied at the time you purchase your beach tag(s).
How it Works
1. Download the Viply app from iTunes (Search ‘Viply’)
2. Purchase you beach tag(s)
3. You must pick up your physical tag(s) at the Beach Tag Office located inside the Welcome Center.
4. Look for the Viply QR code on display and tap app’s ‘Scan Now’ button
5. Point phone at QR code on display to validate purchase and receive your physical tag(s)
Beach Tag Office Hours
- April, May & June, 9am-4pm, 7 days a week
- July & August, 9am-4pm, CLOSED WEDNESDAYS…
- The office will close for the Summer Season on Labor Day
Fees and Charges - 2016
Beach Tags are required for ALL BEACHES from Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day, 9am to 5pm. Tags are required for everyone 12 years and older and can be purchased on the beach.
Daily - $5 Weekly (Sat.-Sat.) - $10 Season - $20 if purchased by May 15, then $25
Fees shall not be charged to or collected from any person under the age of twelve.
Beach fees are non-refundable.
Wednesdays are FREE, except on July 4.
Beach Tags for Active Military and Veterans
Beach tags may be provided at a 100% discount to qualifying Active Military personnel and Veterans of the following branches of service: United States Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps, as well as members of the United States Coast Guard and the New Jersey National Guard.
- Military personnel, spouse/civil union partner and dependent children age 12 years and older
- Qualifying Active Military personnel must be present at the time of request
- DD1173 (Identification and Privilege Card) must be presented
- Any individual who has served and was released through Honorable Discharge with at least 90 days active duty or released from active duty by reason of a service incurred injury or disability
- Qualifying Veteran must be present at the time of request
- DD214 (Discharge Papers) must be presented
Active Military and Veteran beach tags are not transferrable.
Click here for all Beach Tag forms.