Welcome Center, 300 John F. Kennedy Boulevard, Sea Isle City, NJ 08243
609-263-8687, Ext. 106
The Beach Tag Office is located inside the Welcome Center and is open from April through Labor Day.
"Holiday" Beach Tags Are Available At The Pre-Season Rate of $20 (quantities are limited):
- Monday to Friday, 9am-4pm and Saturday, 10am-3pm, at the Welcome Center
- Monday through Friday (excluding holidays), 9am-4pm, at City Hall's Tax Office, 233 JFK Blvd., 2nd Floor, Room #204
Beach Tag Gift Certificates:
Gift Certificates are also available for $20.00 each at City Hall or by mail. Mail gift certificate requests along with your payment to: City of Sea Isle City, Attn: Central Receipting, 233 JFK Blvd., Sea Isle City, NJ 08243.
After April 15, 2017, Gift Certificates are to be "exchanged" at the Beach Tag Office for 2017 Seasonal beach tags.
Beach Tag Office Hours
- April, May & June, 9am-4pm, 7 days a week
- July & August, 9am-4pm, CLOSED WEDNESDAYS…
- The office will close for the Summer Season on Labor Day
Fees and Charges - 2017
Beach Tags are required for ALL BEACHES from Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day, 9am to 5pm. Tags are required for everyone 12 years and older and can be purchased on the beach.
Daily - $5 Weekly (Sat.-Sat.) - $10 Season - $20 if purchased by May 15, then $25
Fees shall not be charged to or collected from any person under the age of twelve.
Beach fees are non-refundable.
Wednesdays are FREE, except on July 4.
Beach Tags for Active Military and Veterans
Beach tags may be provided at a 100% discount to qualifying Active Military personnel and Veterans of the following branches of service: United States Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps, as well as members of the United States Coast Guard and the New Jersey National Guard.
- Military personnel, spouse/civil union partner and dependent children age 12 years and older
- Qualifying Active Military personnel must be present at the time of request
- DD1173 (Identification and Privilege Card) must be presented
- Any individual who has served and was released through Honorable Discharge with at least 90 days active duty or released from active duty by reason of a service incurred injury or disability
- Qualifying Veteran must be present at the time of request
- DD214 (Discharge Papers) must be presented
Active Military and Veteran beach tags are not transferrable.
Click here for all Beach Tag forms.